Monday, August 31, 2009

Notes on Ephesians 1

So, I a verse that 'stuck out' to me is verses 4-6,
Ephesians chapter 1
4.Before the creation of the world, He chose us through Christ to be holy and perfect in His presence.
5.Because of His love He had already decided to adopt us through Jesus Christ. He freely chose to do this
6.so that the kindness He had given us in His dear Son would be praised and given glory.
GWT

I was reading other translations and the Gods Word Translation seemed to me the easiest to understand. :-P In a different translation it said that it was predestined. He choose me, and you. Will you accept his invitation, or decline, to do your own fleshly desires?
Some people give into the worldly temptations, which could be doing, what you want and what you want only.



So leave a comment and tell me what 'stuck out' to you in that chapter. :-)


Dedicated Daughter,


No comments: