Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ephesians 3 and 4

We were so busy yesterday! I didn't have anytime to blog! :o( It took me awhile to get my chores done, then we went to the park. Then we went to dinner at the Wilson's house, and got home late. So, I had no time to blog. :-D

All right, ANYWAY! Some verses that stuck out to me in chapter 3:


17.Then Christ will live in you through faith. I also pray that love may be the ground into which you sink your roots and on which you have your foundation.
18.This way, with all of God's people you will be able to understand how wide, long, high, and deep his love is.
19.You will know Christ's love, which goes far beyond any knowledge. I am praying this so that you may be completely filled with God.
20.Glory belongs to God, whose power is at work in us. By this power he can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.



Verses from chapter 4:
2, 29, 32, 27:

2.Always be humble, gentle and patient, bearing with one another in love,


27.Neither give place to the devil.

29.Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

32.
And be ye kind one to another , tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

(Those were all different kinds of translations.)


No comments: