Sunday, May 2, 2010

Well, a last time I posted I said I am going to post about the Father&Daughter Retreat. I would, if I could! My computer broke down... along with all my pictures! I am very upset. I really hope the hard-drive isn't fried.

This is a cake I made a few weeks ago.
post signature
This child, the one above, is just a big hunk of pure cuteness! Even with the Drool, food, and all the good dirtiness that comes along with being kid is just great.
Recently, whenever Boaz gets up from a nap, he will walk by and say 'Hey.' And wave it is just the sweetest little thing! and when he see's a camera, he says 'CHEESE!!!' and does a big cheesey grin.

Good night!
Kathleen

3 comments:

Alyssa Campana said...

What A beautiful cake!!!
Boaz is a doll!!!
Love ya,
Alyssa

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Love the cake!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great job on the cake. So pretty. You are right. He is a cutie pie.