Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One year ago today,,,,

One year ago today my sweet Big Baby Brother Boaz was born!!
Boaz is also walking really good!!! He learned about 3 weeks ago.


I remember right before he was born, (I was getting kind of nervous.) Mommy's midwife came over around lunch time(about 1:00) checked how she's doing and said, "I think I'm going to hang around here for awhile." (The midwife lives an hour away!) Anyway, Momma had Boaz around 3:45. He was as cute as can be and small,,, well, he was small compared to what he is now!


These are not recent pictures of him.













I will post some pictures of his miniature Birthday party soon! (Elise made some flan but I don't think Boaz can have that!! :P









Dedicated Daughter,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday little man!

The Stone Family Band said...

Happy Birthday, Boaz!
I can't believe he's walking already, Kathleen!
Miss y'all!
We NEED to get together soon!
xoxo
Emily